Some people find Customer Feedback to be a boring topic of conversation. If you are struggling to keep up the conversation with your colleagues, here are 10 interesting statistics you can use as a conversation starter:
1. 90% of customers are influenced by positive reviews when buying a product.
Source: Dimensional Research
2. 52% of people around the globe believe that companies need to take action on feedback provided by their customers.
3. 33% of customers who abandoned a business relationship last year did so because personalization was lacking.
4. Brands are viewed more favourably by 77% of consumers if they proactively invite and accept customer feedback.
5. A 5% increase in customer retention can produce 25% more profit.
6. 67% of customer churn is preventable if firms resolve issues the first time they occur.
7. 79% of consumers who shared complaints about poor customer experience online had their complaints ignored.
Source: Harris Interactive
8. 74% of millennials report that their perception of a brand improves when it is clear the company responds to customers’ social media inquiries.
9. 57% of customers would rather contact companies via digital media such as email or social media rather than use voice-based customer support.
10. 48% of consumers expect a response to social media questions and complaints within 24 hours.