Your positive online reputation is helpful for your business. It showcases how people review your business and prioritize it while buying something. Here comes the first image of your brand when they stumble upon your website. Definitely, positive reviews will light them up as well as your business. Similarly, negative reviews and bad ratings will have their own worst impact.
If your business website is reviewed and counted amongst the top rated websites then your success rate i.e. sales would increase. This happens because the two-third clicks are on the top 5 google search engine’s results. ORM not only manages the negative reviews of your business but also revitalize the happy customers to post positive reviews.
85% of the consumers put their trust in online reviews as compare the peer recommendations. This is not what we say, but a study from Brightlocal.
Right now, we are in a digital world where a business’s online reputation could be its gigantic asset or its biggest liability. For that reason, we are sharing some online reputation statistics that might be helpful.
Power of Search Engines
- 93% of the customers never let go the first page of the search engine, usually find their impressions from the first 10 search results.
- Total of 65% consumers believes in the online search results either they are of brands or any company.
- 91% of the searchers use the online search engines to get their hands on useful information.
Influence of Customer Feedback
- 67.7% of the purchase decisions are totally dependent upon the online reviews.
- As compare to the family and friends recommendations, 84% of the people trust online reviews.
- 82% of the YELP users agree on this fact that they visit YELP having intentions of buying something.
Fast impressions upon Business Revenue
- Those companies whose search result shows two negative reviews on the first page are likely to lose 44% of the customers.
- Moreover, if three articles come up with the negative reviews the percentage exceeds 59.2%
- It has inferred that people first search businesses online if they want to start a venture. 45% of the people said they found awful online reviews regarding business that made them no to do the business with them.
Impact on Human Resource Management
- 57% of employers are less likely to interview a candidate they can’t find online.
- 75% of the Human resource recruiters search online to hire the best candidate.
- Companies with a bad reputation have to spend 10% more to hire a new candidate.
Here, you can learn more about the reasons that you should adapt to up your online reputation game.